Grand hyatt new york closing
M Life Rewards Program - MGM Resorts Player's Club
2015.09.29 13:12 meetBidd M Life Rewards Program - MGM Resorts Player's Club
Mlife is MGM Resorts International's rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend.
2008.03.14 00:30 Beer
A subreddit to discuss your favorite beers and breweries, and share beer related articles. Quality content encouraged.
2008.05.27 21:28 Feel the Buffalove
This sub is dedicated to all things Buffalo & Western New York.
2023.06.02 21:07 yourbuttisdabomb FT - Happy Mets day! Always looking for Blue Jays.
2023.06.02 21:06 samarasingh46 my soulmate
he, my soulmate, loves me on most days peering over the new york times when my eyes desperate distract his wandering gaze from a disheveled tie and towards hide-and-seek his favourite game my mother once told me counting his footsteps should be mine (anything to make him smile) and so I spend the day hiding in the corners of our home where before our marriage he used to conceal poems in my remembrance (I suppose they collect dust since) performing his innumerable chores listening in silence for when he’ll seek me from behind the door but in reality I know he is everywhere comfortably watching from his armchair comparing the arch of my corset with the women on the internet but it’s okay, I swear for my lover unleashes his fury only in jealousy from haunted sidewalks to crowded parties he’ll count the glances strangers stole from my body and when we’re home alone he’ll tie me onto the chandelier and burn my closet down with all the pretty dresses he bought to make me the talk of the town just when I think it’s over he’ll bring the newspapers, his letters, my forgotten degrees and our grocery lists I thought he’d thrown out in vain I celebrate-maybe he loves me after all even when he glues them onto me with fevicol covering my skin with paper maché he always loved pummelling piñatas on his birthday if only my body was made of candy and before he struck I hear my mother sigh for she’d told me a thousand times he’ll only smile when I’m away and until he finds someone new to erase
submitted by samarasingh46
to OCPoetry [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:06 Sola_Sista_94 Kokichi Time: Part Four (Fanfic)
"How much of that did you hear?" Kokichi growled, his cheeks turning red with anger and embarrassment. Kaede kept on giggling. "It's not funny!" Kokichi fumed.
"Hahahaha...I'm so sorry, Kokichi," Kaede laughed, holding her stomach. "I just...I thought it was kinda cute."
"There was nothing cute about it!" Kokichi huffed as he crossed his arms and turned his back to Kaede.
"Kokichi...you miss Himiko," Kaede said with a sympathetic smile.
"Nuh-uh!" Kokichi lied. "I just...was practicing a song for theatre class!"
"Kokichi..." Kaede said softly. Kokichi turned to her. His eyes seemed less angry and more heartbroken. He slumped his shoulders.
"Could you...close the door, please?" he asked in a small voice. Kaede nodded and closed the door behind her. Kokichi sat on his bed and gestured to Kaede to sit next to him. Kaede sat down and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"Is it true, Kokichi?" she asked. Kokichi hung his head and shut his eyes tight, trying not to tear up.
"Yeah..." he whispered. He looked up at Kaede. "I miss her so much. I didn't even realize how much I would miss her."
"Then, tell her, Kokichi," Kaede said.
"I want to, I really do," Kokichi said. "It's just that...I...I want her to be happy. And she's hanging out with Sonia because I basically told her to. So it's all my fault, anyways."
"What exactly happened?" Kaede asked.
"I mean...I was playing my game, and Himiko came in asking me if I wanted to go with her to DeepBlueSea World," Kokichi explained. "I told her that I needed some space...just for that day, so she ended up going with Sonia."
"It's not your fault, Kokichi," Kaede said. "You just wanted alone time. There's nothing wrong with that."
"But because of me, she'd rather hang out with Sonia more," Kokichi said.
"Kokichi...you were honest about you needing your alone time," Kaede pointed out. "If you can be honest about that, there's no reason why you shouldn't be honest about how you feel about her hanging out with Sonia lately."
"I just...can't," Kokichi sighed.
"Why not?" Kaede asked.
"Hanging out with Sonia makes her happy," Kokichi repeated. "If I tell her how I feel, it's just going to make her feel guilty."
"Kokichi, you know that's not true," Kaede said. "Himiko loves you. I know she'd want you to be happy, too."
"Her happiness is more important than mine," Kokichi muttered. Kaede stared at him in shock. A wave of pity coursed through her body.
"Kokichi..." she whispered softly. "Promise me you'll tell her."
"Okay, okay...I'll tell her," Kokichi muttered.
"Because if you don't..." Kaede began.
"I don't wanna talk about it anymore," Kokichi interrupted with sadness and frustration.
"Okay..." Kaede murmured. She stood up and began to leave the room.
"Kaede?" Kokichi called out to her. Kaede turned to face him.
"Do you...wanna hang out with me?" Kokichi asked in a small voice. Though his voice seemed steady and calm, his eyes were pleading. Kaede smiled gently.
"Sure!" she replied cheerfully. Kokichi felt a bit of relief as Kaede sat back down next to him. He gave her a small, grateful smile. "What do you wanna do?" she asked him. A happy smile spread across Kokichi's face.
"Ever heard of 'Seven Nights At Frank-o's?'" he asked eagerly.
Later that evening, Himiko returned home with a whole new look. Her hair was now dyed black, and she wore makeup with earrings. Her clothes were more stylish, and her nails looked shiny and were painted red and black ombre.
"Himiko, you look amazing!" Tenko exclaimed as Himiko entered her and Tenko's room.
"Nyeh...thanks!" Himiko replied. "I feel amazing, that's for sure!"
"I wish I could have gone with you and Sonia to the mall," Tenko grumbled with disappointment.
"Hm...maybe you could go with us tomorrow," Himiko said.
"You're going to the mall again?!" Tenko asked, jumping off of her bed with excitement.
"Yup, that's right," Himiko replied. "Every Friday at the mall is called 'Free Fashion Friday,' where they pretty much give away clothes of the hottest trends."
"Whoa, seriously?! That's a thing?!" Tenko exclaimed, her eyes bugging out.
"Yeah...I thought it was weird, too," Himiko admitted. "But it's real. And we gotta get there early before the other customers take all the free stuff. Then, after that, Sonia and I were planning on going to a cute little café."
"Ooo! Sounds like fun!" Tenko squealed. "Now I really wanna go!"
"Okay, I'll text Sonia and let her know that you wanna come, too," Himiko said, taking out her phone.
"Himiko?" came a voice from their doorway. Himiko turned to see Kokichi, and immediately brightened.
"Nyeh...Kokichi!" she shouted happily, rushing over to hug him. "How do I look?" she asked, twirling around and showing herself off.
"Wow! You look really great, Monkey Buns!" Kokichi said.
"Eeeee, thank you!" Himiko squealed.
"Um, so, uh...did you have fun with Sonia at the mall?" Kokichi asked.
"Yes!" Himiko replied, and thrusted her hands out to show her nails. "Nyeh...¡mira! That's Spanish for, 'look!' Sonia taught me that, since one of the languages she speaks is Spanish!"
"I knew that," Kokichi said. Himiko looked at him in awe.
"Oh, that's right! You know Spanish, too!" she said.
"Mm-hmm," Kokichi said with a nod and a small smile. Himiko wrapped her arms around him.
"That's my Panta Bear!" she said proudly. Then she ruffled his hair adoringly. Kokichi smiled back at her, this time, a smile filled with hope.
"So, um...Himiko..." he began. He paused, remembering his conversation with Kaede earlier.
"Nyeh...what's the matter?" Himiko asked.
"Well...you know when I said I wanted to have...y'know...Kokichi Time?" Kokichi asked.
"Of course! What about it?" Himiko asked. Kokichi opened his mouth, but no sound came out. After a while, he sighed and forced a smile.
"I...think I need more Kokichi Time, for um...for tomorrow," he said.
"Oh, that's okay!" Himiko replied happily. "Sonia and I...and Tenko, now...had plans for tomorrow, anyways!"
"Cool," Kokichi said with a nod. "Um...I'll see you tomorrow, then?"
"You got it!" Himiko replied with finger guns. Kokichi chuckled softly as he turned to leave. "Nyeh...Kokichi?" Himiko said. Kokichi turned back to her.
"Yeah?" he asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.
"Are you okay? You seem kinda quiet," Himiko replied.
"Oh, well...I'm just sleepy," Kokichi lied, waving his hand dismissively. "Besides...I got a long day of Kokichi Time ahead of me, so...I'd better get some shut-eye, y'know?" Himiko put a hand up to his forehead.
"Are you sure you're not feeling sick?" she asked with concern. Kokichi gave her a cheeky grin and placed his hands behind his head.
"Nee-heehee...in Mother Kokichi, I don't get sick, sick gets me!" he joked in a Russian accent. Himiko smiled and rolled her eyes.
"Okay, okay," she said. "I get it. You're not sick."
"Well...I guess I'd better get going, then!" Kokichi said.
"Okay," Himiko said, giving Kokichi a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Panta Bear!"
"Good night," Kokichi replied. Himiko closed the door to her and Tenko's bedroom so she could change. With a heavy heart, Kokichi sighed sadly as he shuffled in silence down the stairs to his room.
submitted by Sola_Sista_94
to danganronpa [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:06 TrueGod92 A Profane Prophecy Fulfilled.
In early may 2023 I sat in church with my family. The preacher Approached his podium looking war torn sad, and with a worried look on his face. He raised his hands and said. "I've had dreams of god speaking to me. Hes telling me so much. It's almost incomprehensible to me his words they burn my ears as if a red hot iron is being forced into them. What I can gather from him is that the end times are close, and the seven trumpets shall call it forth. Now my children As your preacher, my intention are to deliver a sermon that not only explains the significance of the seven trumpets being sounded but also encourages individuals to reflect on their own lives and prepare themselves for the end of the world.
The seven trumpets are significant in the book of Revelation as they represent the final warning of God's judgment on the earth. The first four trumpets describe catastrophic events that will result in widespread destruction and devastation. The fifth trumpet describes a swarm of locusts that will torment those who have not been sealed by God. The sixth trumpet describes an army of 200 million that will bring destruction upon the earth, and the seventh trumpet announces the final judgment of God.
The sounding of these trumpets serves as a warning to all of us that the end of the world is near, and we must prepare ourselves accordingly. As we read in the book of Revelation, the effects of these trumpets will be catastrophic, and those who have not prepared themselves will face a terrible fate.
Therefore, we must examine our own lives and make sure that we are prepared for the end of the world. We must ensure that our hearts and minds are focused on God and that we are living our lives according to His will. We must repent of our sins and ask for God's forgiveness, so that we may be sealed by Him and protected from the judgments that are to come.
In conclusion, the sounding of the seven trumpets serves as a warning to us all that the end of the world is near, and we must prepare ourselves accordingly. We must make sure that our hearts and minds are focused on God, and we must repent of our sins and ask for His forgiveness. Let us heed this warning and prepare ourselves for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen."
Finishing up he smiled at us all as he pulled a pistol from his robe putting it in his mouth squeezing the trigger and blowing the back of his head apart. Painting the statue of jesus christ behind him with a grotesque mosaic brain matter, skull fragments and so much blood. After the cops were called his building in the church were searched. The two nuns that accompanied him hanging and they're chambers and bleed dry. In his quarters They found the he used the blood and painted on his walls repeatedly. The seventh trumpets shall sound they shall sound. This was painted and cover the entirety of his room. After this was done the church was closed and we never went back.
Then it happened The two witnesses show on june 7th 2023, in an attempt to save humanity, they spread the gospel of God explaining to all those who were willing to listen, but most turned a blind Eye with this. The two witnesses then had no choice, but too have the first of seven trumpets sound. The first Trumpet sounds with the echo across the world. More of a vibration than a noise many people had not known it went off. After it had stopped Hail began to fall from the sky with a drastic change. The Hail went from solid small pieces of ice to pieces of Red hot glass as it hit the ground it burnt everything in touched. Within two weeks it spread across the world. Because of this most of the world's vegetation Burnt to the ground, leaving nothing but melted glass and ash across the lands. With this a three hundred day war breaks out across the world. Nations began to fight for what food was left in the world. As april approached the war ended with no victor. With hundreds of thousands dead the world went into mourning. Realizing that the war caused nothing but harm to the world. Bringing the sadness and pain to all those that had to be involved. Countless families torn apart so many wounded so many dead. Children without fathers or Mother's, wife's mourning Their husbands. mothers screaming and crying over the lose of their children. The world fell silent as it realized that if they had listened Maybe none of this would have happened. None of that mattered now. Now there was too much pain, too much anger, and too much hate. The world blamed god for all this tragedy that had happened to them as a whole. They cursed it's name. Those who had faith in God, Started to doubt they felt as though God itself had left them. How could something so powerful, So all-knowing do this to them. It wasn't fair, was God acting out like a child? How could God be all-powerful and be jealous that not every single being on the Earth showed it Love and loyalty. what kind of power hungry thing Was God? if this is what god was They didn't want to believe they didn't want to follow. They wanted to forget they wanted to abandon it. Seeing this the witnesses called out to the world. Trying the best they could to get everyone to understand why God was doing what it was doing. This caused more problems than good. People started burning churches to spite god. No longer were churches safe no longer could families go and feel safe and at peace. Now churches were taboo and known to be a place of death.
Not having convinced the world the witnesses called forth the second trumpet to sound. The sound of the second trumpet was unlike anything humanity had heard. To most that could comprehend the sound described it as if thunder was crying out in pain. On the last day of April the sky looked as though it was being torn open by the sound of the trumpet. Stopping abruptly people from all over the world could see that the sky had in fact had been torn open like a wound, and from that wound spilled an asteroid that resembled a blood clot. The asteroid was said to be the size of mount everest. Slowly it fell towards the earth. The closer it came to earth the more people felt a sense of dread and sorrow. Knowing that once it hit all would be turned to ash. People stood in shock as the mountain of an asteroid split in to smaller pieces and falling to the world's oceans. Hitting the water with such forces tsunamis to accrue across the plant killing thousands. Over the next few day the pieces decayed into the waters turning them into a viscera soup, killing roughly a third of all sea life. People started smelling the rot that came from the now think blood like ocean waters. Noticing the animals dying out and rotting giving the bloody ocean a acid like state causing those who lived on the waters to die slowly and painful. Soon people left the oceanside for they no longer could fish for food to survive.
In less than a year the world's oceans became a gelatinous mass of blood and gore. Spreading sickness and suffering to most if not all of the world's population the sickness only caused pain and discomfort but never death.
By July 2026 the Temples that once held weekly services to worship and praise God, were now completely abandoned and avoided by all that still lived. Knowing that their voices would fall to deaf ears the witnesses sound led the third trumpet. The sounds a weeping was heard throughout the disease ridden word. Knowing that a new plague approached the weak and trembling people hid the best they could. A flash of green light flooded the sky as a second asteroid came for the heavens. This one devolved in the air turning to light rain. Only hitting the lakes ponds and every other body of water. Seeing that nothing had changed the slowly dwindling population went back to what lives they could live. Unfortunately over the next year many died of was thought to be from dehydration no matter how much water they'd consume. Looking back the people that were left realized that all the waters had been poisoned. Those who survived learned what was safe to drink and what caused a slow labored death. The ones who died suffered incredible pain as their insides turned to a mess of rot and decay. Slowly they'd rot throwing up their literal guts and organs until nothing was left. At the end of the year only a quarter of the earth's population was left. Roaming what was left of the war torn lands searching for some sense of peace only to find rage pain and death at every corner of the world. Then the witnesses sounded the forth trumpet it was a quiet dull sound the next few weeks. The skies began losing light as if the sun was dying. The night sky was now a void of darkness with no stars in sight and a fading moon. Slowly darkness was all the people knew. Christmas came that year some people tried to show they had faith once again. Setting up small groups to share the holiday spirit most were meet with hatred but some were welcomed with loving arms. With their all seeing eyes the witnesses observed with hope that the world was going to change for the betterment of all. Then the new year started with a major power claiming that they held the right to command over what was left in the world for they had more of a population and those who disagreed would be delt with a swift and painful experience. This well, this caused so much to happen and none of it was good. People started looting fight and killing just because they knew they could. There was no rules anymore and people took full advantage of that. What's no hesitation? The witnesses sounded the fifth trumpet. The trumpet Sounded as though A million babies were screaming out in causing everyone to drop to their knees and hold their ears. The sound penetrated them, causing mass hysteria. With an hours of the Trumpet sounding hells Pit of torment Tour open from the Earth's crust and from it, a rupted millions upon millions of locust. Please locust tour through homes, buildings, and people. The sound that they made made people tear At their ears shoving Anything that they could get their hands-on into their own ears Just to stop the sounds from entering their body. This went on for 5 months, then abruptly all that's a locust died. Falling from the sky, as a terrible reminder. Once they all fell to the ground the sixth trumpet screamed out calling forth an army of two million undead warriors, for the next eighteen months they search and brutally attacked and killed close to a third of the male population leaving nothing but death in their wake, once they had accomplished their task they caught fire burning up the locusts and their own bodies to dust. As a calmness came over the world the witnesses came forth speaking of the coming of christ itself, and those who are righteous shall know peace and all others shall know pain and death. In a show of power the witnesses disappeared in a flash of bright blue light and a clap of thunder that shook all that was left. The sky opened as a voice echoed through the ears of all people. Tellimg them to fall to their knees and beg for forgiveness and show that they have true faith in God for if they don't it would strike them down sending them to hell. With much fear, anger, pain, and hatred. People of the world lashed out, calling the so called one true God a false God a sad and jealous God end they would not Worship follow or do, as is it commanded and for it's so-called chosen one, it could also turn back and never return. For they As people of the world would find their own way they could live. Be happy and grow they would turn this world back in to something lavish and beautiful once again. Screaming out to gods so-called prophet youre not needed. Your God is not needed here all of this pain, death and destruction, it was caused by you. And we will be the ones to rebuild it not you Your profit, not your witnesses, us. And only us now close your gates to heaven and hell. Leave us to our own we've already turned our backs on you so you do the same. We don't want you and we don't need you. The sky closed and went dark leaving only the last few survives scattered across the wasteland that was once earth.
submitted by TrueGod92
to u/TrueGod92 [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:05 1632hub Defense of the basis of the constitutional monarchist model
This one analysis is a repost of an old post that was deleted. Feel free to criticize. Any error is due that english isn´t my first language. Enjoy.
I believe that constitutional monarchist is the best path for monarchy available today. I had flirted sometimes with absolutism, but i have to say: it doesn't work, not only beacause of the disastrous consequences of unlimited power have in someone( and the history shows this, from the mesopotamian kings to the roman emperors, the most unlimited power someone have, more he will be corrupted by this), but by a sociological necessity, that, at any time, some force to counter the power of the ruler will emerge, being this right to rebellion, powerfull oligarchicies or even his own family, any of this can unbalance the equlibrium of power and, as Moldbug formulated this, formal limits are better than informal ones.
I belive in constitutional monarchy because i belive in the right of the people of disobey and rebel against a tirannical rule, a tradition that came since from the confucian thought to the calvinistic thought, Beza, for example. And i belive in this because i belive that Injustice corrupts the honor of the office, of any office. And the office of guardian of the nation is one of most important of these.
And i belive in constitutional monarchist because i belive that moderating powers are inevitable. Look at my country, Brazil. A lot of times, the power of settle disputes were with the judiciary, in the suprem court. Well, it wasn't better have a organ who could exerce this function in the name of the nation?
Constitutional monarchy deserves support for a lot of reasons, as i putted in another post, among them:
1-Puts the monarch as the agent for the welfare of the people, instead of some divinized being or an absolute owner of the people and place of his realm. As Samuel Rutherford puted it in his " Lex rex": "They never constituted over themselves a king, in regard of fountain-power; for if they give away the fountain, as a slave selleth his liberty, they could not make use of it. Indeed they set a king above them, quoad potostatem legum executivam, in regard of a power of executing laws and actual government for their good and safety; but this proveth only that the king is above the people, in some respect. But the most eminent and fountain-power of royalty remaineth in the people as in an immortal spring, which they communicate by succession to this or that mortal man, in the manner and measure that they think good".
2- Creates a good balance against the partidary and oligarchical class interests, serving as an apolitical force in the country.
3- Centralizes the command and cretes a focus that is beneficial for decisions that are too hard to do by normal political means.
4- Creates a bond in the relationship of the monarch and his people. Instead of just representing his house and family, he's the monarchy of the people, he defends the codified laws of his people, he's the commander in cheif of the army of his people, and he and his subjects are sworn in a relationship of loyalty and mutual protecion and sharing.
But, this vision will not apeal to the public unless a new theory of constitutional monarchy arises, with a new vision for society. The steps, in my vision, are simple, but profundly necessary:
1- Formulate a triple teleology of the state, where three functions of his purpose is elaborate in three fields, very much like the three principles of the people from Kuomintang( i know they are republicans, but very inteligent ones, so, i still see value in their defintions):
The efficciency field, where the people have his material needs, such as access to food, clothing, housing, healthy and transportation, attended, as Sun Yat-sen said in his "Three Principles of the People" : "The railroads, public utilities, canals, and forests should be nationalized, and all income from the land and mines should be in the hands of the State. With this money in hand, the State can therefore finance the social welfare programs";
The political participation field, where people have a grasp of the state affairs by the superior representatives, that can be ellected, nomimated, but allways have a great deal of responsability with the people. As Alain de Benoist puts in his "The problem of democracy" : "The key notion for democracy is not numbers, suffrage, elections or representation, but participation. ‘Democracy is a folk’s participation in its own destiny’ (Moeller van den Bruck). It is that form of government which acknowledges each citizen’s right to take part in public affairs, particularly by appointing the government and lending or denying his consent to it. So it is not institutions that make democracy, but rather the people’s participation in institutions. The maximum of democracy coincides not with the ‘maximum of liberty’ or the ‘maximum of equality,’ but with the maximum of participation";
The inter personal participation field, where the people participate as persons in the affairs of one another, having security to share their lives and commune. As Bueno Espinosa puts it in his doctoral dissertation " Fundamentación epistemológica y metafísica del realismo volitivo: análisis fenomenológico de la condición pasiva trascendental de la subjetividad" (that´s my translation from the spanish of the original) : "Ultimately, the world is not a selflessly geometric space occupied by entities of mathematical unity, which occupy a space exactly the same as any other occupies. On the contrary, it is the total network that encompasses in a way linked to entities that for me are what they are and where they are depending on the mode how they respond to the operational intentions that I project on them, and from which I apprehend precisely as entities of "my world".But, in the state of Nature that's not possible, and that's why people need the supreme action of the state, that's the law. Only the regularity and the structure given by the law can produce the peace and prosperity necessary to the inter personal relations to trive. As Hobbes writes in the "Leviathan" :"The only way to erect such a Common Power, as may be able to defend them from the invasion of Forraigners, and the injuries of one another, and thereby to secure them in such sort, as that by their owne industrie, and by the fruites of the Earth, they may nourish themselves and live contentedly; is, to conferre all their power and strength upon one Man, or upon one Assembly of men, that may reduce all their Wills, by plurality of voices, unto one Will: which is as much as to say, to appoint one man, or Assembly of men, to beare their Person; and every one to owne, and acknowledge himselfe to be Author of whatsoever he that so beareth their Person, shall Act, or cause to be Acted, in those things which concerne the Common Peace and Safetie; and therein to submit their Wills, every one to his Will, and their Judgements, to his Judgment. This is more than Consent, or Concord; it is a reall Unitie of them all, in one and the same Person, made by Covenant of every man with every man, in such manner, as if every man should say to every man, “I Authorise and give up my Right of Governing my selfe, to this Man, or to this Assembly of men, on this condition, that thou give up thy Right to him, and Authorise all his Actions in like manner.” This done, the Multitude so united in one Person, is called a Commonwealth, in latine Civitas. This is the Generation of that great Leviathan, or rather (to speake more reverently) of that Mortall God, to which wee owe under the Immortall God, our peace and defence. For by this Authoritie, given him by every particular man in the Common-Wealth, he hath the use of so much Power and Strength conferred on him, that by terror thereof, he is inabled to forme the wills of them all, to Peace at home, and mutuall ayd against their enemies abroad".
In all those functions, the State is the axel society and must be the "speculum populi", which mirrors the aspirations of his society and commands it to a proper end.If one fails to mirror each other, then crises emmerges, and the nations breaks in crisis.
2- Define the new powers of the monarchy, rescuing the ancient notion of his office as the nómos émpsychos or the animated law,such as James Harrington puts in his "Commonwealth of Oceana": "Leviathan may see, that the hand or sword that executeth the Law is in it, and not above it". The monarch should be viewed as the guardian of the corporate will of the State and the protector of the national charater of the people or, as the japanese puts it, the Kokutai. This principle is well summarized in the constitution of Licheinstein: “Sovereignty rests on both the monarch and the people”.
That stablished, the monarch must be invested with a lot of moderating powers, personally presiding the various organs of the nation and, time to times, opinion polls must be sended to him, to keep him in touch with the people he must protect. His powers over the executive and military must be unique, like today presidents. Over the judiciary and legislative organs, the monarch must act by his moderating powers, such as calling and dissolving the national assembly, power of veto , being the last case judge , having votes to settle disputes, granting clemency, among other possible powers.
About his limitations, the legislature can deppose him cases of bad behaviour or gross crimes, but only by a super majority. And the succesion laws can vary, but allways must had the nomination of the previous monarchy and the confirmation by the national assembly.
3- The question of the parties. As a reformist, i belive that the political parties are the most responsible by the current crisis in our politics. As Benoist puts it": "Parties do not operate democratically as institutions. The tyranny of money rigs competition and engenders corruption. Mass voting prevents individual votes from proving decisive. Elected candidates are not encouraged to keep their commitments. Majority vote does not take account of the intensity of people’s preferences. Opinions are not formed independently: information is both biased (which prevents the freedetermination of choices) and standardised (which reinforces the tyranny of public opinion). The trend towards the standardising of political platforms and arguments makes it increasingly difficult to distinguish between different options. Political life thus becomes purely negative and universal suffrage comes to be perceived as an illusion. The result is political apathy, a principle that is the opposite of participation, and hence democracy".
We must strive to limit the political parties as what is their proper place: a group with a plataform to express some ideological beliefs and no more. And the most part of it is by the creation of a non partisan legislature, that represents the specialists and economic organs of the nation; the prohibition of private donations to the parties by people and enterprises; limitations in the appropriate language they can use in campaigns; limitations in the size of personal and in the value of their payments. The most close we can reach of a non partisan regime, the better.
4- We must adopt a firm and resolute statism, where no just the economic and social needs of the people are attended by the state in the social wellfare programs; but by a staunch protection of their culture, as means of valorizing their value as persons. If, as many philosopers puted, the subject/ object divide is bridged in the act of thought, the collective action of thought, and the institutions that derive from it, is the bridge of individual and collective. As Giovanni Gentile writes in his article : “Basic Concepts of Actualism”: “The only solid reality that I must affirm—and to which any reality I might think must be tied—is this: only through the act of being thought can that which thinks and is realized become a reality”.We made the State and society and we are made by them, at same time. That's the rejection of all anarchist, libertarianist and crass individualistic thinking that pollute monarchist thought since the 19ht century, with the idea of the monarchy as simple rubber stamp and the people as a grup of self interested and rootless individuals.
Well, that's my thinkings of how a strong constitutional monarchy model can be builded, without the many flaws that make monarchy inneficient in the past.
submitted by 1632hub
to monarchism [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:05 SnoopyScoops 3 years together and she moved on in 2 months
We’re together for 3 years and she moved on with the guy she told me not to worry about “he’s like a brother to me”. Lol now they’re dating. Crazy how someone you thought you were so close to can lie straight to ur face through out the whole time. Being in a relationship while actively looking for another partner is a whole new level of low for some people… 3 years down the drain
submitted by SnoopyScoops
to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:05 ThomasGregorich Bomb Threat Called In to New York Court Where Trump Hearing Held
2023.06.02 21:05 goodbirdmom substitutions
hi friends, I’m new here and started getting into tiki just recently. Well, I wanted to say that I started out by making tiki recipes using as much of what I already had on hand as I could. I was subbing for orgeat and falernum, which I didn’t have on hand. I finally just bought the cheap stuff by Fee’s Brothers. I was subbing Disaronno for orgeat and King’s Ginger for falernum not really knowing if I was close to the desired flavor profile, just guessing based on online descriptions. I just did some taste tests comparing the syrups and the subs and was pleased with the closeness! I’d definitely recommend trying these if you happen to have the liqueurs on hand. The King’s Ginger was chef’s kiss in the saturn I made!
submitted by goodbirdmom
to Tiki [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:05 No_Development_7550 Why did Edwin (spoiler)?
Why did Edwin never go to New York? I think maybe I missed something or got confused. I know his sister told him to not look like he was fleeing when they found out about Alison, and I know Clive went to jail for drugs. But after all that time, why wouldn’t Edwin ever make it to New York, especially when he got the watch from the guy and he was already planning a trip there and that was his whole dream, and he knew going there he could live freely and that Clive was there?
submitted by No_Development_7550
to SaintXonHulu [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:05 blowdimply [News] - 2 Dead Humpback Whales Seen Floating Off Coast of New York
2023.06.02 21:04 rushowen Recently, I went to Watertown New York and realized that (from what I saw) they don't have a city flag. Details in Comments
2023.06.02 21:03 LakersNeedWestbrook Explain in NBA terms
2023.06.02 21:02 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator FULL updated course And 3,000+ MORE FREE courses
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to NewSMMA2023 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/xbbmvwk05y2b1.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=116c1a4c80219604524cc4a321c8086cdb93a5a7 if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
==> https://bazarcom.org/Biahezacourse NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
2023.06.02 21:01 bigbear0083 Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning June 5th, 2023
2023.06.02 21:01 tipsup The Chronicles of a New York Locksmith Keys to the City The New Yorker Documentary
2023.06.02 21:01 No_Current_9743 How to Create an Informal Essay Outline
Use Mind Map to develop your topic and make your structure clear. Write the issue in the center, then start adding new boxes around it with ideas you wish to include in your paper. The more boxes you create, the better. Subsequently, you will choose the best ideas and readily see the structure of your future writing. Add details near boxes to expand your thoughts. You can use just paper and pencil, use online services like Canva, or create a mind map in Word.
While informal essays don’t have strict recommendations for the structure, you can follow a typical three-part outline:
- Main body
You may be seriously puzzled by a question on how to start an informal essay. The answer is: imagination. Informal writing gives you an unlimited version to create your text.
For example, you can use the following starting points:
- Highlight the topic you are going to discuss.
- Tell why the subject matters.
- Ask a question.
- Take a confident position to cause tension.
- Start with a quote.
While there is no need to follow an ordinary essay structure, the text of your essay should still be logical. If you are writing on a topic that specifically relates to your personal experience or thoughts, don’t be shy to add a vivid description of what you feel and think. Make your readers feel the scene or how you feel about the subject. You can choose several points of the issue and cover them with descriptions, your personal experience, and facts. Conclusion.
You can’t just leave the text without closing words. Write a brief summary in one or two sentences to point out the main ideas you have covered in the essay. \
this material was originally written for the* EssayShark blog
submitted by No_Current_9743
to SharkAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:01 bigbear0083 Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning June 5th, 2023
2023.06.02 21:00 bigbear0083 Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning June 5th, 2023
2023.06.02 21:00 bigbear0083 Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning June 5th, 2023
2023.06.02 21:00 Shuggana New build USB boot issue
Howdy howdy, this will be a long one so I can provide as much detail as possible.
I have 15 years experience in IT and I'm a senior engineer. I've also built 4 personal gaming machines and literally hundreds of other machines over the years.
But I'm stumped.
I've hit a brick wall on a new build and in my industry a second set of eyes is golden. As this is a custom build, you guys will hopefully be that second set!
Z790 Mobo (MSI WiFi variant of the Intel chipset), LGA1700
2 sticks of 16GB DDR5 (Corsair)
Radeon RX 6950XT (XFX Speedster variant) vga/gpu
Dark Rock Pro 4 heatsink (the one with the awful clip mounted middle fan)
Intel M.2 660p SSD
EVGA Supernova 850 PSU
All parts installed correctly, I could do it with my eyes closed at this stage. RAM in dual channel A2B2.
On boot, the very first time ever it installed Windows perfectly fine off a bootable USB, in GPT Fat32 format through the Windows Media Creation Tool. Got through to desktop.
After the install, I noticed one of the RAM sticks had popped out slightly while I was fighting with the heatsink center fan clips. Shut down, popped RAM back in place. Booted again, BSOD.
Weird, so I try to reinstall from USB. Now, and every time since then for the last week, the USB fails (and any others) to boot. Sometimes I get the Windows logo. Most times I get a blank, blue screen. The enter key on this screen prompts a terminal, which does nothing.
The BIOS started freezing almost immediately so I assumed a dud mobo. Got a brand new replacement. It continued, I replaced the CPU too.
I sat RAM in A1B1. Same issue. I have 2 separate USB keys. One in MBR NTFS and the other in GPT FAT32. I'm now using Rufus for both instead of Windows Media Tool. I switch back and forth between CSM/UEFI and also disabling Secure Boot depending on the key I'm trying to use.
Both give identical results. Blank blue screen, where enter prompts a terminal that does nothing, or a BSOD. On at least 2 occassions I've gotten as far as the Windows Install screen, then a BSOD very shortly after.
So, 2 Mobo, 2 CPU, no fails on RAM or GPU on tests. Any clues?
I've put the M.2 in my old machine and installed windows and ran Team Fortress 2. No issue at all. This was when I was troubleshooting the M.2.
Also, bizarrely, if I launch with NO drives installed at all. No M.2, no SSD and no HDD I STILL get a Windows BSOD which has stumped me completely. There might be some Windows Boot Manager support built into motherboards these days I missed or something?
Anyway I realise that's a long one and I appreciate it if you have read this far. I will accept any help offered!
submitted by Shuggana
to GamingPCBuildHelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:00 bigbear0083 Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning June 5th, 2023
2023.06.02 20:59 LiteraryHedgehog Megathread: Shimmering Stars Event, June 2-5
Brought to us by the shining stars at the Dragonia Den Guild!
This event will run from Friday, June 2 until 19:00 GMT on Monday, June 5; to participate you will need version 10.2.2 or later, at least 100 dragon power, and a high quality, stable internet connection. Please keep event-specific questions and discussions in this thread; good luck and happy merging!
Image Guide Tap this link to open the Image Guide as a savable Google document, or use the links below to see individual slides.
- Cloud Key Map - Shows the location of every cloud lock with its key item, along with egg locations.
- Cloud Key Chart - Shows what items are needed to open each cloud lock, and if there’s any dead land, additional locks, or any important items behind the lock.
- Tile Healing Map - Shows the healing power needed for each tile.
- Infinite Harvestables Map - Shows locations of all Infinite Harvestable items.
- Event Quests Chart - Full list of all the Event Quests.
- Event Rewards Chart - Lists the number of points needed to reach each prize level, and shows the full chain for the event point items and how much each is worth.
Event Items and Cloud Keys
- The Event Shop and Capsules appear after you’ve healed 30-70 tiles; after that a free Bronze Capsule can be collected every 3 hours.
- It takes 5x or 6x level 9 Life Orb of the Heavens to clear all the 5k+ land, depending on how much you heal by merging items off dead land.
- 29,950 points are required to collect all the main prize items; this equals roughly 1x level 9 points item plus 2x level 8 points items.
- Key items can all be made via 3-merges, if the item is not already in its final form.
- Caves must be tapped to spawn a Zomblin; only one event Zomblin lives in each cave, and it turns into Stinky Cheese when killed.
- The Gold Capsule, Tanzanite Nest, and Fallen Star are on tiles requiring 50k energy to heal, with locations shown on Slide 1.
- Infinite Harvestables:
- There are 9x level 1, 3x level 2, 1x level 3, 2x level 4, and 2x level 5 Zodiac Sources on the map, with locations shown on Slide 4.
- NOTE: An L6 Heavenly Archway is used as a key in this event, but there is no dead land or required item behind it so it can safely be skipped; Infinite Harvestables in general can be deleted unless you want to keep a back-up for earning points.
- Consumable Harvestables:
- Each 1x2 Master Astrologist's Toolkit can be harvested 25 times; 75 total harvests are needed to complete Quest 1.3.
- Each harvest of the big 2x2 Grand Master Astrologist's Toolkit at the back of the map yields a 10% chance of spawning an extra Master Astrologist's Toolkit.
- Once all available Master Astrologist's Toolkit and the Grand Master Astrologist's Toolkit are gone, there is no way to get more.
- Only 2 dragons at a time will harvest when left on their own; having more than two will drastically slow down idle play. If you want extra dragons for active play, the Prism Flower method is a good option.
- More event strategy advice (active vs passive or idle play, etc) can be found in threads here, here, here, and in the Community FAQ.
- Shimmering Stars event theme’s main wiki page.
- Similar past events:
Featured Reward Breeds:
If the event is not showing up or glitches are affecting your play:
- Try hard closing and then relaunching your game.
- If your device is running hot, stop playing and allow it to cool down.
- Try rebooting your device (ie, turn it completely off, then back on and allow it to fully boot up before relaunching the game).
- Try rebooting your wifi router (if you have access).
- Try switching to a completely different internet source.
- If you’re suddenly experiencing multiple issues like lagging or error messages, close the game and try again after an hour or two; events are server-based, and sometimes activity on that end can cause temporary problems.
- If nothing here helps, contact Gram Games Support through the in-game link or the official website for help figuring out what’s wrong.
General Technical Warnings:
edits are on-going
- Cloud Save is still unreliable: according to the developer, it is not safe to be used and should be left turned off.
- Saving your Progress: Make sure you travel to the World Map screen before closing your game to save your progress; saving immediately after earning or making high-value items is also recommended.
submitted by LiteraryHedgehog
to MergeDragons [link] [comments]